16 Aug Junior Software Architect
Posted at 09:55h in
Location: Ahmedabad / Chennai / Mumbai
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Educational Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/MSc/MCA in computer science
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use necessary tools and methodologies efficiently to provide solution to a problem
- Creating high-level product specifications documents with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the development team
- Oversee progress of the development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance, identify reusable components and coaching to developers and engineers
- Suggest and implement solutions for process improvement
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Willing to innovate and share knowledge. Strong communication and presentation abilities
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details
- Proven experience as software architect or equivalent
- Good knowledge and experience in software development
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework
- Experience in any one of the Automation tools like Automation Anywhere/ UIPth/ Blue Prism.
- Experience in Windows Service/WPF/Winforms/WWF
- Good knowledge and experience in HTML /HTML5, CSS /CSS3, CSS Frameworks
- Expert in OOPs, SOLID Principles, Design Patterns, Architectural styles and OOAD
- Knowledge in Angular JS, JQuery, AJAX, Angular
- Experience with tools like Jmeter, visio, New Relic & contrast security/any equivalent tool.
- Min 2 years of experience in UML design methodologies
- Excellent in profiling, debugging tools, architectural and code review.
- Expert in SQL Server (SQL Queries, Table design with normalization, Index, Table Partitioning & Scanning, Stored Procs)
- Create POC’s to evaluate new tools and technologies
- Strong experience with any of the source control
Good to Have:
- Knowledge in any of the build tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, and Bamboo etc.
- Knowledge in any of the release deployment tool like octopus, final builder etc
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Should proactively follow up the backlogs
- Familiar with agile development process