16 Aug Audit & Resolution Representative – Anesthesia
- Accountable for client performance while ensuring all goals are met
- Daily clean claim effort: research, corrections, improvements/edits
- Assist with phone calls to/from patients, insurance carriers and clients (inbound and outbound) if needed
- Assist on clearinghouse rejections
- Work various reports such as, but not limited to, Pre-collections and AR follow-up
- Ensure workflow is on par; monitor and report progress; advise Manager of issues
- Process account corrections and adjustments
- Identify and resolve billing/reimbursement issues
- Produce, review and correct collector write-off reports
- Perform projects: participate as needed in projects requested by Manager and/or clients and complete them as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 Years Medical Billing experience in AR follow-up
- Ability to manage day-to-day workload and assist team members as needed
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to contend with and communicate professionally with patients, insurance companies, associates, management and clients
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
- Highly efficient and able to motivate others
- Possess a positive work ethic and strong job focus
- High level of proficiency with multiple applications including, but not limited to, MS Office (excel and word), with the ability to quickly learn and pick up new systems
- Strong analytical skills with acute attention to detail
- Strong conceptual understanding of billing and collection processes
- Ability to organize workload and work independently
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Ability to interpret information on EOBs, correspondence, insurance websites and execute appropriate actions
- Ability to research, interpret, educate/communicate insurance billing policy updates, LCDs, etc.
- Must have strong conceptual understanding of billing and collection processes
- Excellent written, verbal and typing skills
- Experience with quality analysis, clean claim processing and outsourcing; preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of EOB interpretation experience do you have?
- How many years of Healthcare experience do you have?
- How many years of Insurance denials, rejections, and errors experience do you have?
- How many years of Medical Billing experience do you have?
- How many years of Patient Account Management experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?