15 Aug Client Services Executive – Voice Process
Location: Ahmedabad / Chennai / Coimbatore / Mumbai
Shift Time: 8pm to 5am / 5:30pm to 2:30am
Experience: Freshers & 1+ year of experience into voice
Educational Qualifications: Any Under Graduate or Graduate
- Outbound calls to insurances for claim status and eligibility verification.
- Denial documentation and further action.
- Calling the insurance carriers based on the appointment received by the clients.
- Working on the outstanding claims reports/account receivable reports received from the client or generated from the specific client software.
- Calling insurance companies to get the status of the unpaid claims.
- Willing to work in any process pertaining to voice based on the requirement (Insurance Follow UP, Patient calling, Provider outreach program etc.
- Maintain the individual daily logs.
- Performs assigned tasks/ completes targets with speed and accuracy as per client SLAs.
- Work cohesively in a team setting. Assist team members to achieve shared goals.
- Compliance with Medusind’s Information Security Policy, client/project guidelines, business rules and training provided, company’s quality system and policies.
- Communication / Issue escalation to seniors if there is any in a timely manner.