16 Aug Medical Analyst/ Content Analyst
Location: Mumbai / Ahmedabad
Shift: 8 am to 5 pm – Monday to Friday
Educational Qualifications: MSC ( Microbiology / Biotechnology ) ,BDS, MBBS, BHMS, BAMS
- To conduct web-based research on Medical, Surgical, Laboratory Diagnostics and Pharmaceuticals products, procure relevant details for attribute comparison and classification.
- Work with the given information regarding Medical, Surgical, Laboratory Diagnostics and Pharmaceutical products and conduct internet-based research as required by the clients
- Classify the products according to the standards defined (Client schema /UNSPSC etc.)
- Performs assigned tasks/ completes targets with speed and accuracy as per client SLAs
- Work cohesively in a team setting. Assist team members to achieve shared goals.
- Compliance with client/project guidelines, business rules and training provided, company’s quality system, and policies.
- Communication / Issue escalation to seniors if there is any in a timely manner
- Keep self-up-to-date on the latest developments in the domain with respect to products and services offered in Medical field.
- Punctuality is expected all the time
- Good computer knowledge and skills
- Good communication skills
- Should be ready to work in USA health care domain