15 Aug SSRS Lead
Experience: 6-8 years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
Educational Qualifications: Preferred B.E. & MCA but any Graduate is also fine
- Strong in Parameterized, sub reports, snapshot and drill down reports –
- Strong experience designing relational and multi-dimensional models and Knowledge of logical and physical data modelling concepts (relational and dimensional)
- Strong in SSRS reporting off cubes (multidimensional MDX experience preferred)
- Good understanding on performance tuning and should be able to understand and optimize the existing logic.
- Also should be hands on in reporting services SSRS, SSIS (ETL process and integration should must).
- Expert level with T-SQL (Transact\SQL), Procedure, Function, Trigger, Joins.
- Types of reports deployment of reports with Single and multiple connections.
- Knowledge of administration of SQL Server for transactional and analysis systems
- MCSE-BI Certification & Working knowledge on SSAS, SSIS will added advantage
- Design and develop complex reports, perform strong testing
- Write quality SPs, Functions, set an example of quality in front of the team members
- Participates in the peer review process to ensure all reports are reviewed before distribution
- Understand the business requirements
- Remove the technical impediments for the team
- Manage report deployment, Performance Issues, Interact with other development team
- Creates and maintains high quality documents, and adheres to quality standards set by Management.
- Approachable lead any time for any functional or technical concern.
- Get good understanding of the projects as quickly as possible.
- Take necessary measures to avoid centralization of knowledge. There should not be any dependency in the project on anybody.
- Mentor people; raise the education level of your team.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Process will added advantage
- Reporting to AM/DM
- Reportees 2-3