16 Aug Team Lead – Voice
Posted at 11:07h in
Location: Ahmedabad / Mumbai / Chennai / Coimbatore
Experience:4-5 years’ experience in the same field including 1-2 years of team handling.
Educational Qualifications: Any Graduate – Knowledge of Computers and proficiency in web search is a prerequisite.
Job Description: Objective: Ensure adherence to client SLA and quality matrices, responsible for mentoring, grooming and optimal utilization of team resources,
- Auditing: Checking the information keyed in by the Data entry operator is accurate or not.
- Analysis of the Account receivable. Analysis of payments received (cash flow) and payments not received within 30 days. Set target for cash flow.
- Account Receivables (AR) Callers: take Escalated calls -AR Reps call on the Insurance companies/Patients/ Hospitals from where payments are due.
- Periodical reports of Revenue recognized as result of Business for the perusal of management.
- Daily workload estimation, plans for the team, and assigns work to individual
- Attrition management
- Project planning to ensure timely delivery and quality standards defined in client SLA.
- Ensures that the team’s productivity and quality targets are met.
- Provides feedback and arrange for appropriate training to ensure optimal team performance.
- Ensure quick ramp up of new joinees in the team.
- Conducts regular team meeting and keep team environment healthy and motivating.
- Has a good grasp on project delivery and independently interacts with client counterparts on day to day issues.
- Develops and maintains appropriate reports to capture team performance and overall project performance. Responsible for timely delivery of the reports to the client.
- Keep self-up-to-date on latest developments in the domain with respect to products and services offered in the field.
- Proactively detect potential quality or data issues/ delays in meeting project timelines and takes action after discussion with the manager.
- Flexible to travel to other office locations to conduct domain trainings as and when required.
- Contribute in the performance evaluation of the team members.
- Coordinating with support staff for any concern or suggestion for the team or raised by the team.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and provide inputs towards automation.
- Conduct operations round of interview from CSE to Team Coach Position.
Departments: Service Delivery - Operations
Roles: Team Lead
Job Types: Full Time
Experience: 4-5 years experience in the same field including 1-2 years of team handling Knowledge of Computers and proficiency in web search
Locations: Ahmedabad Chennai Coimbatore India Mumbai